Pages

My crazy heads...

I love these pictures of my kids goofing around. Yes I know that Ky looks like a homeless kid...her curly hair is so crazy when I don't do it. Despite all my efforts to make a girly-girl, she is a HUGE TOMBOY! She can wrestle, run and be rowdy with the best of them. Mckay is such a good big brother! Yes, they fight a lot right now, but when they get along it is so fun to watch them play.

Nothing like some good ol' wrestling to get ready for bed.


Look at that serious mean face!

_________________________________________________________

PETER PAN....

Also, last night the Howe's got us tickets to the Peter Pan play that was playing at Weber High (it is always so weird being back in there after almost 9 years). We took Mckay too and he LOVED it! I think I watched him more than I watched the play. He clapped and laughed so hard. He kept looking around for tink (his favorite) and kept saying "why is peter pan a girl!" Which, unfortunately she was. But, it was so much fun just to take Mckay and do something special with just the 3 of us.

When the play was all done, I was carrying Mckay out to the parking lot, got tired and handed him over to Craig. Well, then I started to make him laugh by telling him to hit daddy on the head with my water bottle....Well, I totally forgot that when you make him laugh really hard he BARFS! So, he threw up all over Craig. At least I had just handed him over and it wasn't on me right. hehe. Anyways, it was still a fun night with just us. Thanks Shan for watching Ky. :)


ps. make sure u all vote at the side of my Blog, I don't get to go till tonight and I really wanna know what you all think :)

5 comments :

Chelsie said...

ah!! i so wasn't expecting you to say that he threw up all over craig....that is hilarious...as long as you're not your husband I guess. We drove by Weber last night and couldn't believe how many people were there!! Crazy! I'm glad you guys enjoyed it. And I love Ky's crazy curls...so cute

Unknown said...

So Im DYING to know what you thought of the movie. My blog will tell you what I thought. I might go again, just to be sure.....

Megan said...

Oh man! Getting thrown up on is never fun - Sorry Craig! I love Kylin's messy, curly hair...maybe cause Anna's hair looks the same way when I don't do it ;) I voted on the side of your blog - I liked it. I wrote like a friggin novel about it on Leah's blog so you can look there for my opinion on some issues...otherwise my hands might cramp up if I type anymore. LOL.

Chelsie said...

i'm so glad that you wanted more 'sexual tension' if you will! i think it's just you me and my sister in law who thinkt that...everyone else i have talked to said it was already too cheesy....lame! i'm excited to see your post about it...and speaking of sexual tension...haha...i clicked on your name (from when your comment was emailed to me) and what is this private blog sexy us?! haha

Bloxham family said...

Way cute pic of your kids!! I love when mine wrestle, It is so fun to watch them!