Pages

Cookie Houses

My family has made these wafer cookie houses ever since I can remember. This year was no different. We went to my Parents house and had so much fun....and got sick from eating so much candy!

This year, Mckay stuck all the candy on and even glued most the cookies down. But, what he was most interested in was sneaking candy. I am surprised that kid didn't barf!
There was SOOOOO much candy....that is not even all of it.

Craig wanted to make his house out of Doritos this year but, I vetoed that.

Kylin didn't make a house but, that didn't mean she missed out on the candy.

My dad is going to kill me for posting this picture....do you still love me dad??? He got creative and used a mustard bottle to hold his frosting.

My ugly house....i don't care what it looks like as long as it hold LOADS of candy on the inside. :)

1 comment :

Megan said...

What a fun tradition. I love how Kylin's eyes are wide in excitement eating the licorice. I probably would have barfed eating all the candy too...good thing your kids didn't, cause cleaning throw up isn't ANY fun.