Pages

Kylin's First Day...

Oh my goodness, I have two kiddos in school! I can't believe it...and it makes me sad. I miss them when they are gone and the house is so quiet. Ky had her first day of Preschool on Tue. and she LOVED it! She was so excited to finally wear her pretty tutu and she let me curl her hair. She loved her teacher....almost as much as her Hello Kitty backpack. hehe. I left my camera at my parents house, so I had to take these with my iphone...oh well she looks adorable anyways. Love you baby, you are such a big girl now!


ps. I am so bad at answering questions...that adorable candy shoppe is on the corner of Center and Main street :) It's not very big, but your kiddos will LOVE it.
Photobucket

1 comment :

Unknown said...

aww so big! those are great pictures from your iphone! im impressed :) Cant wait for Kate to go to preschool....I have to wait a whole year because she misses the deadline by 2 weeks! bummer.