Pages

Happy Memorial Day...

Memorial Day is always special to me. My dad was in the military, and having lived in many other countries and being away from America for years at a time, it makes me appreciate SO MUCH this country. I love our freedom here and I am so thankful for all the man and women who have given their lives for that freedom. And, I am thankful for those who are serving our country right now. God Bless America :)




Every year we go with the Howe's to visit graves and then have a big picnic lunch afterwards...lots of good memories :)

Photobucket

4 comments :

Jenny said...

That picture of Ky in the middle of all the flags is priceless :) what a great tradition with the family.

Parker and Carly said...

What a cool family tradition. I love all of those flags. And the kids walking through them says a lot. I also LOVE your feet picture at the top. SOOO cute.

Heather said...

great pictures- what's new there!? love the new header. i think you change your header more than most woman change their clothes- and that'a a lot! ha ha!

Chelsie said...

i love ky's smile while putting her hand over her heart! so cute!!