Pages

Awesome Flat Book Rate Sale @ Winkflash.com

I am sure you all know by now that I am a digi scrapbooker :) Just in case any of you are scrapbookers or just want to make a book of pictures WINKFLASH is having there flat book rate sale...meaning up to 100 pages is only $26 dollars for a 12x12 book!!! Smaller sizes are even cheaper. I always wait for their book sales to make my scrapbooks, so I thought I would share the good new with all of you just in case you hadn't heard :) sale ends on Tuesday!

I am scrappin' like crazy trying to get my book done in time so I can get the 100 page limit :) Here is just one page I did today...


7 comments :

Chelsie said...

i love all your new posts. happy belated birthday to ky! oh heavens, your kids are darling

Megan said...

And how much would it cost to have you do all my scrapbook pages? lol. I am so jealous of all your awesome talents.

Erin said...

Love all the pages you do...I check your scrapbook blog often :) You are one talented woman!!

Erin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Parker and Carly said...

she's so cute it almost hurts me

Kim said...

I love this kit so much!!!! And winkflash just shipped mine Saturday...I can't wait to get it...I did an 8x10 too. GREAT DEAL!!! You can do it! Love ya!

Heather said...

super cute page. I am having totaly scrapbook brain fart right now and can't come up with a LO I love- I feel like I can't even copy one right!? I don't think this cold is helping me think straight either.....