Pages

Birthday Girl!

It's been a busy couple days...2 birthdays in two days is a lot of work :) Kylin's birthday was the 17th and mine the 18th. Plus, we had a chuck-e-cheese party for Ky on the 15th. I'll have more pictures of my birthday later....THANKS everyone who wished me a happy birthday! You're the best :)
I made this Tutu dress for Kylin cause she LOVES to dress up and theme of her party was "Tinkerbell" She looked so beautiful in it. Although, I laughed so hard the first time when she put it on cause it was so POOFY! I love this picture of my baby girl. I seriously can't believe she is 2. Gosh, I love her SO MUCH!

CHUCK-E-CHEESE PARTY-

The pizza...not so yummy, but Kylin LOVES it The gang- We had both side of our family come. I think the "big" kids had just as much fun as the little ones. My brothers who are 30 and 16 yrs old played games for 2 hours :) I even played some hoops with my dad :) Thanks everyone for coming...it was TONS of fun!I didn't go all out and make a cake this year (the tutu was pretty time consuming) so, I decided to just make cupcakes.Kylin didn't eat the cupcake she just took the ring off and kept dipping it in the frosting.

She got the cutest red cowboy hat, lots of CUTE CUTE clothes, a pony, little dora backpack and MONEY...
Her favorite was the money. She put it in her pocket and wouldn't let me hold it :)

This is her busting a move....I was laughing so hard because she was going CRAZY! I wish that I had a video camera. She has come sweet moves.

I didn't take pictures of us playing very much cause I was too busy having fun :)


HER BIRTHDAY-
Ky opening her big present in her tutu- see how poofy it is. hehe. She loves it though.

She was SO excited for this kitchen. I think the kids played with it for about 2-hours straight.
Her tinkerbell doll...that she threw down shortly after opening to go play with her kitchen. Hopefully she will show more interest in dolls at two :)
Her stash.
For her actual birthday, I just made her a little tiny bunt cake (since craig and I can't eat cake) and dumped lots of frosting on it. I didn't care what it looked like as long as it had frosting. I was burnt out from doing all the cupcakes. hehe. I know it looks awful but she loved it.

8 comments :

Kim said...

That was a fun party...sorry we had to leave early. Glad she had a fun day!

Megan said...

I totally meant to get on your blog yesterdat ir FB and wish you a happy birthday and of course I totally spaced it. I blame it on the pregnancy! haha. I hope you had a good day too - maybe a little sugar free cookie or something ;)

Ky looks so big and her party looks like fun. Her dress is adorable! I love that she just eats the frosting - she knows what the good stuff is. We just bought Anna a kitchen, but we have yet to give it to her. I am pretty sure her reaction will be the same as Kylins. One can only hope :)

Heather said...

That little tu-tu is so cute- makes me want a baby girl next, I mean really, what do you dress a boy up in? Looks like the parties were a hit! I personally love cupcakes- everyone gets there own individual cake- they are perfect. Happy birthday to you girls!

10zfam said...

happy late b-day, i haven't been on for a couple of days. the party looks like a blast. cambree has that same kitchen just in a different color. she and hailey love it.

Adventures in Petersonland said...

fun times! chucky cheese is always a hopin' place no matter your age!
and she made out good with all those gifts! what a cutie. and seriously, is there something that you CAN'T do? i feel so pathetic compared to you when i check out your blog!
and such an adorable tutu! she looks like a princess in it.
hope you had a great birthday! how fun that you and your little girl are a day apart from one another!

Jaime said...

She is such a doll! That tu-tu is so cute. It looks like she had a great birthday. I LOVE that top picture of her in it.

I hope you had a great birthday as well, I'm anxious to see the pics.

Unknown said...

Kylin is so big! and so cute!!
Adorable tutu. I thought about making one of those, but haven't gotten to that point yet. Im sure it takes TONS of tulle!
Happy birthday to you and Kylin. Sorry Im a little late!

The Razzle Dazzle Family said...

I LOVE Ky's tutu dress that you made. It is SO cute. It looks like you had a great birthday party for her. Your cupcakes turned out cute.
We do have good taste not just in clothes put toys for our kids. . .Sammi has that same kitchen and LOVES it.