Pages

Happy Thanksgiving

This Year for Thanksgiving we celebrated it with the Howe family. I didn't have my camera with me though, so I used Stacie's and don't have the pictures from it yet. These are all pictures of Thanksgiving with my family a few days after Thanksgiving. Both days were SO much fun. Having family so close is one thing that I am so grateful for. I have so many things to be thankful for and am so blessed. I need to try and make every day "Thanksgiving". Without all the food of course....I would be huge. Man, I can EAT!!!! And oh yeah, I made my first Apple pie & pie crust from scratch this year. Thanks Mom's for your help.

All the Grand kids were so excited that Grandpa is back from Hawaii. He has found a job here in Utah now and will be staying!! We are so excited to have you home dad. It has been a long time.

"Hmmmm...What should I eat next?"

Olives are about the only thing this kid would eat. And Yes, I take off his shirt for every meal. You should see what a messy eater he is. :)

The main Dish


Kids Table

Big Kids Table

1 comment :

Megan said...

Kylin's faces are hilarious! I too used to put olives on my fingers to eat like McKay - it's the only way to go. I am jealous that you live close to both families; I don't live that far away and it is still stressful.