Pages

5 Things...

I was tagged by my friend Amy, I hope you all won’t be too bored by my life! It is fun to sit and think about these things though. Also, I tag some people at the end…so be prepared.

5 Things I was doing 10 years ago:

1. Spending EVERYDAY and minute with my best friends in Washington…Amy, Carly & Kristin.

2. Playing high school volleyball & softball.

3. Learning how to put on makeup and pluck my eyebrows…and all my friends eyebrows.

4. Not having any real responsibilities except to try and be cute, have lots of fun and be cool.

5. toilet papering…. skinny dipping…..girls camp….EFY….boating. Man, life sure was great!

5 Things on my "To-Do" List today:

1. Clean the ENTIRE house…it is a disaster! That’s what happens when you are sick and your kids are sick. Oh wait, my house is always a disaster!

2. Proof some pictures in Photoshop for a client.

3. Finish putting the fence covers on in the backyard.

4. Take a nice hot bath and actually try and look decent for my husband

5. Spend some time with my kiddos and take them for a walk with the dog.

* We will see what I actually GET done. Ha ha

5 Songs I know the lyrics to:

1. Justin Timberlake “Sexy Back”

2. Allison Krauss "When you say Nothing at All”

3. Fergie “Big Girls don’t Cry”

4. Sesame Street theme song

5. The wheels on the bus…Twinkle Twinkle….Itsy bitsy spider…alligator song……..

5 Things I would do if I had a million dollars:

1. Get out of debt

2. Go on a trip to Europe for 3 weeks and Travel LOTS

3. Get a Lexus SC430

4. Buy both sets of my Parents houses

5. Hire a maid

5 Things I will never wear again:

1. My wedding dress

2. brown lip liner with no lipstick

3. My Utah State sweatshirt. Craig threw it away because another boy gave it to me

4. Florescent pink, side ponytails, hammer pants, or different colored layered socks. Oh yeah, SPANDEX or leggings.

5. Spankies (you know the little volleyball & cheerleader shorts)

5 Favorite Toys:

1. My digital camera and studio lights

2. My computer

3. Photoshop

4. My DVR from Dish.

5. My kids….I love dressing them up, taking pictures of them, and just playing with them.

The 5 People I'm tagging:

1. Kim B.
2. Chelsea
3. Emily
4. Stacie
5. Katie L

I love these things because…I CANT’ WAIT TO HEAR ABOUT YOU ALL!

No comments :