Pages

SOLD

We sold our house yesterday! Well, someone accepted our counter offer--so now it is under contract. It just has to get appraised before it is final. They have until next week to get our house appraised. It is just SO NERVE RACKING to sell a house. I just want everthing to go through smoothly and that the house appraises for as much as we are selling it for. I am not a patient person so, waiting till next weekend to know is going to kill me. I can't wait till this is all over and we are in our new house.

3 comments :

Anonymous said...

this is a way cute picture and i love the new background stuff too. luv Sharlie

Kim said...

looks great kell - lotta work, huh? What we do for our family (I love it though!) and I am so glad we are so similar...someone else to understand the madness.

Amy said...

I hope your appraisal comes at what your hoping for! That is so awesome that you sold it so quickly. I hope all is going well with you and your family--I think about you often and miss your friendship.