Pages

Turkey Day!


Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I hope you had a great holiday. We sure did! This year we had 2 Thanksgiving dinners! At 2 p.m. we ate with my side of the family at the Bowcuts. Except for my mom & dad who are in Hawaii. It was fun because this is the first year that I have actaully helped prepare the meal and get everything all ready. I made 2 pies and helped with all the other food. Craig deep fried his own turkey and it turned out GREAT! It was a lot of fun! Later that night around 8 o'clock we ate at with the Howe's. It was way yummy too. The only not fun part was cleaning up after 2 huge Thanksgiving dinners!


What a wonderful year this has been. Our little family has SO much to be grateful for. Our Heavenly Father has really blessed us.

1 comment :

Amy said...

I cannot believe how grown up Jake and Joe are!!! I can't really imagine them as anything but little kids. It is so much fun to see pictures of all your family!